What's new

The Anything Thread

Now if we can get Clairol to release the formula for the color "The Donald's" hair, then that would be news! :laugh::blink::001_rolle

And you'd want hair like that why? :blink:

I did not say I would want hair like that. Although having hair on the head...that's not the point.

I just want to know how they could develop the color that is so radically opposed to natural color. This is a trademark sorts for "The Donald". it is like Pink Cadillacs for Mary Kay! :blink::tongue_sm

Shameless. Totally shameless. :tongue_sm
ftfy :001_cool:
Hello TATers, there are a lot more posts going on when I'm not constantly checking :biggrin1:
That's 'cause we can't get a post in edge-wise when you're posting, Darren. :laugh:

Now, I'm havin' a little trouble following all the posts about boiling pots and watching food critics and a certain man, and dying hair...........are we talking about watching Springs1 and Stan the Man boiling in a pot of hair dye with Donald Trump, or..........what? :blink:

cha·pa·ra·jos  /ˌʃæpəˈreɪoʊs; Sp. ˌtʃɑpɑˈrɑhɔs/ Show Spelled
[shap-uh-rey-ohs; Sp. chah-pah-rah-haws]
–noun ( used with a plural verb ) (in Mexico) chaps.

Liberar el chaparajos!

http://www.tpwmagazine.com/ktw/media...l.3-issue7.pdf

ftfy :001_cool:

That's 'cause we can't get a post in edge-wise when you're posting, Darren. :laugh:

Now, I'm havin' a little trouble following all the posts about boiling pots and watching food critics and a certain man, and dying hair...........are we talking about watching Springs1 and Stan the Man boiling in a pot of hair dye with Donald Trump, or..........what? :blink:

It's a serious case of what! Very serious! :001_rolle

Liberar el chaparajos! :laugh:

Last edited:
proxy.php

That's kind of scary. Am I the only one here who's afraid of dentists?

Ok, I'm back. Nice shave too. have you ever had a blade so smooth you had to double-check the razor to make sure it was loaded. My replacement Colonel is breaking in nicely and I smell of a mentholated Old Spice clone.

Top Bottom