What's new

The Anything Thread

I made another purchase for my trip today. I bought a waterproof notebook. I want to keep record of things. The one forum has a section for trip reports and I would like to do one. Plus, I would just like to write up a report for myself anyhow. Also, I got a set of dog tags. I will not be carrying a wallet out there so I want them to be able to ID my carcass and have a contact to call when they find me.It's little things but it makes me excited to go! Add this to my water filter/pump and alcohol stove. :thumbup:

Hmm... I don't think there's a scrubbing bubbles page... yet. :tongue:

Scrubbing Bubbles...pffff...more like

proxy.php

I made another purchase for my trip today. I bought a waterproof notebook. I want to keep record of things. The one forum has a section for trip reports and I would like to do one. Plus, I would just like to write up a report for myself anyhow. Also, I got a set of dog tags. I will not be carrying a wallet out there so I want them to be able to ID my carcass and have a contact to call when they find me.It's little things but it makes me excited to go! Add this to my water filter/pump and alcohol stove. :thumbup:

Don't forget to get a GPS chip implanted in your arse. Then you'll always know where you are. :thumbup1:

Don't forget to get a GPS chip implanted in your arse. Then you'll always know where you are. :thumbup1:

They actually have something called SPOT for this sort of thing. I can get one on the Bay for about $70 plus $90 for a year service. But that is more than I have at this time. Meh, I'll be fine. As my room-mate said, if not, then I doing something with my life instead of sitting on my arse wishing I had.

They actually have something called SPOT for this sort of thing. I can get one on the Bay for about $70 plus $90 for a year service. But that is more than I have at this time. Meh, I'll be fine. As my room-mate said, if not, then I doing something with my life instead of sitting on my arse wishing I had.

Well... depending where you put the chip... :001_unsur

Oooh... get this! Then we can follow "The Adventures of Blakeshido" in real time! :w00t:

Oooh... get this! Then we can follow "The Adventures of Blakeshido" in real time! :w00t:

Actually, that would be awesome! I would love to see this. I would probably start a new thread dedicated to it. Like I said, I don't think I can afford it this time. But maybe next year.

Top Bottom