What's new

The Anything Thread

I have wondered if I would like BH more now I am older. But, then again I really don't care for The Three Stooges either.

I like them better now that I'm older. When I was a kid I didn't care for either Benny Hill or the Three Stooges.

"the dangers of spell check" :whistling:

Unless.....:001_unsur.... Rob... how could you!? :scared:

I wasn't going to say anything. :lol:

Hmm, have no idea what you're talking about. :whistling:

:lol:

I forgive you, Rob. :lol:

70 x 7 my brother. :lol:

Funny thing, I hate 3 stooges when I was a kid, now I find it entertaining. Go figure.

:lol::lol: +1 about liking them more as an adult.

I though it was because it was Rob's home. :laugh:

And all this time I thought it was because it is your home! :lol: :thumbup1:

I name thee troll! :lol:

:lol::lol:

Yes, well there's a statement you may come to regret. :001_rolle Sometimes "mod love" isn't all it's cracked up to be. :ohmy:

:biggrin:

A little mod love eh? :ladysman::001_wub::001_wub::ladysman:

While we are waiting for 7:00 P.M. Scruffy, er, uh Houston time...

proxy.php

OldSaw

The wife's investment
There'd better be. :mad3:

This? From the woman who velcroed her kids together and stuffed her husband in a wardrobe with a remote-controlled helo? :blink:

It's starting to look like the whole wardrobe thing was just a ruse. *The reason she needs a new mattress so badly is because she apparently stuffed poor Jamie in the old mattress and dumped him in a slow moving river pool full of mating manatees.

*This is according to sources on the street in the Crafty neighborhood.

It's starting to look like the whole wardrobe thing was just a ruse. *The reason she needs a new mattress so badly is because she apparently stuffed poor Jamie in the old mattress and dumped him in a slow moving river pool full of mating manatees.

*This is according to sources on the street in the Crafty neighborhood.

Strangely specific. :001_huh: :lol:

Hmmm... you're right. Make sure it doesn't become a problem. Or else.

:gunsmilie:

Top Bottom