What's new

The Anything Thread

And on the Ducati? Now that's talent. :lol:

I have to admit, I have started to fall asleep on my motorcycle once or twice. Working third shift can be hard. But you wake up real fast when you realize you're about to ride off the side of an exit ramp.

So what's your point? :confused1

Huh, I don't know. :huh:

So did they manage to scan him after that? :blink:

Yes, even though it didn't have the effect we all would have enjoyed seeing, he was much more cooperative after his....prod.

You what always cheers me up a snowy day? A nice steaming bowl of creamed snow monkey. :tongue:

:lol::lol::lol:

Very nice callback! :thumbup:

"It still hurts like a mother..." Sounds like personal experience talking.

I have only been dry stunned. It's a good laugh....when you're not the one getting hit! My friend has been dry stunned a number of times and pepper sprayed once. He said he would take the stun any day. Yeah, it's amusing when you get to drinking with a bunch of police officers. :001_rolle

I have only been dry stunned. It's a good laugh....when you're not the one getting hit! My friend has been dry stunned a number of times and pepper sprayed once. He said he would take the stun any day. Yeah, it's amusing when you get to drinking with a bunch of police officers. :001_rolle

:001_unsur

I have only been dry stunned. It's a good laugh....when you're not the one getting hit! My friend has been dry stunned a number of times and pepper sprayed once. He said he would take the stun any day.

Stunned and pepper sprayed? Does he volunteer for this? :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, it's amusing when you get to drinking with a bunch of police officers. :001_rolle

It's all fun and games until someone shoots a toe off. :001_rolle

Stunned and pepper sprayed? Does he volunteer for this? :lol::lol::lol:

Yes and no. You know how it is when a challenge is issued. You don't have to accept but you lose your man points if you don't. The pepper spray was his own fault though. He, being drunk, made some boast about how he could be sprayed and be back at the table playing poker again in ten minutes. Later in the night, this challenge was accepted by one of the officers there. However, this was because the officer was tired of losing to my friend. He's quite the poker player.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Yes and no. You know how it is when a challenge is issued. You don't have to accept but you lose your man points if you don't. The pepper spray was his own fault though. He, being drunk, made some boast about how he could be sprayed and be back at the table playing poker again in ten minutes. Later in the night, this challenge was accepted by one of the officers there. However, this was because the officer was tired of losing to my friend. He's quite the poker player.

Well? Was he back in ten minutes? :blink:

Wow.
I've had to use my pepper spray twice in my life and have no idea why anyone would dare to take it. Even breathing in the spray-back and the wind blowing some in my eyes was horrible and my throat was fecked for a couple of days.

Well? Was he back in ten minutes? :blink:

Just out of stubbornness, he was back at the table in twenty, which impressed everyone. But he still couldn't hardly see. He said it was brutal.

Wow.
I've had to use my pepper spray twice in my life and have no idea why anyone would dare to take it. Even breathing in the spray-back and the wind blowing some in my eyes was horrible and my throat was fecked for a couple of days.

I can imagine. I have been in a room when it is sprayed and it isn't pleasant. I have also been hit with a pepper ball once. If you don't know, this is something police and jails are using now. It is a paintball gun but instead of paint, the balls are filled with pepper stuff. I was shot with a single ball just so I could see how effective it is. I was outdoors too, which helped and shot in the leg. So, it wasn't bad but gave me a good feel for what it must be like to get shot properly. :lol:

If the other guy gave him a straight on spray of it I'm willing to guess he wasn't back at the table in an hour let alone ten.

Oh, they nailed him good. He was holding his breath. When they stopped, he thought they were done and took a deep breath. That is when the second and worst spray hit. I'm telling you, it hurt to see. :eek:

Well, Rich has been working with the boys on their latest dance moves.
Here they are all the way from Hoboken, I present to you, THE TAPPING TUXES!

proxy.php

I can guarantee these are not from Hoboken or anyplace else in Jersey. Connecticut probably.......

Rich, what is this? Not from Hoboken???? :sneaky2:

Oops! I forgot to say "Thank You" to Crafty for helping us out here. :thumbup1:

Why, yes. I am awesome. Thanks for noticing.

Your life is... interesting.

Does that mean we look really boring to you?

You live in Ireland. What could possible be boring about that? Seriously, seems normal to you but I find very exciting. I would love to get away from here. Plus, you have the photography thing going that I am jealous of and the barber training. You're awesome!

Crafty has all of her projects and baking. Plus the beach. Life is never boring with kids.

Rich....well, he's a penguin. What more can you say?

Everyone has their boring life that everyone else can find interesting.

Top Bottom