What's new

The Anything Thread

Hunting for flavor?

proxy.php

Clubbing actually. He had to quit after a night in jail though. He decided he could keep that lifestyle up anymore. You have no idea how wild and crazy a seal disco party can get!

One can only imagine... especially once the beach balls come out. To say nothing of when Sam Cooke comes on or was he more of an ABBA fan?

Oh, I nearly forgot. My most recent story from work. They tazed a patient. He was a stupid drunk that had caused an accident. They were taking him to CT when he got even louder and more combative. So the county officer dry stunned him right in the middle of the back. The interesting part was, the man froze, turned around and looked at the cop and asked, "What the h*** did you just do?" It hurt enough he didn't want it to happen again but not enough to have stopped him if necessary. I hope a proper taze would have dropped him but I don't know.

Oh, I nearly forgot. My most recent story from work. They tazed a patient. He was a stupid drunk that had caused an accident. They were taking him to CT when he got even louder and more combative. So the county officer dry stunned him right in the middle of the back. The interesting part was, the man froze, turned around and looked at the cop and asked, "What the h*** did you just do?" It hurt enough he didn't want it to happen again but not enough to have stopped him if necessary. I hope a proper taze would have dropped him but I don't know.

That's what happens when your taser can only go up to 10.
This one goes to 11.

proxy.php

"dry stunned"? :huh:

Top Bottom