What's new

The Anything Thread

*walks in, sees the conversation and knows anything he says will lead to trouble and tiptoes back out*

Hold it, buddy. If I have to be here, so do you.

But there's a good chance we will end up trying one, even if we return it. We looked at them before but at the time couldn't justify the price. There's no way that we'll know if we like it or not in the store.

Now if you excuse me, I get to go pick up the munchkin from school. And then a whole week off. And woe to the child or red-headed adult that wakes me up before 7:30am.

Dang it, I JUST want a good night's sleep!... and I'll stop there.

You know the whole "honey I have a headache" line?
Funnily enough studies show that the endorphins realised into the body during some good nookie are actually great for getting rid of headaches!

(I reckon they had a whole bunch o fun with them studies!)

OldSaw

The wife's investment

Oh, the "misery loves company" approach. Yeah, that'll keep him hanging around. :001_rolle

But there's a good chance we will end up trying one, even if we return it. We looked at them before but at the time couldn't justify the price. There's no way that we'll know if we like it or not in the store.

Now if you excuse me, I get to go pick up the munchkin from school. And then a whole week off. And woe to the child or red-headed adult that wakes me up before 7:30am.

Whoa! I'm not any where near FL and I certainly don't plan on waking you up. Now, if I was driving past your house, I could always down shift and turn on the Jake brake, that oughta do it. :biggrin1:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Funnily enough studies show that the endorphins realised into the body during some good nookie are actually great for getting rid of headaches!

I tried telling that to wife #1 and let's just say there's a reason why there's an X in front of her title.

Wife #2 whole-heartedly agrees with your assessment. Life is good.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I think I need a nap. Later.

Oh, I'm in Edison, NJ and when they wake me up I will head west to the St. Louis area.

You guys just want to see me getting drug out by the Mods. I see your game. :hand:

Yeah, I have pointed that out before too.

Good to know. :thumbup: I don't really get the constant excuse stuff anyway.

Oh, the "misery loves company" approach. Yeah, that'll keep him hanging around. :001_rolle

Whoa! I'm not any where near FL and I certainly don't plan on waking you up. Now, if I was driving past your house, I could always down shift and turn on the Jake brake, that oughta do it. :biggrin1:
I don't think our neighbors would approve. But still.

You guys just want to see me getting drug out by the Mods. I see your game. :hand:

Yeah, I have pointed that out before too.

Top Bottom