What's new

The Anything Thread

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Blake, you should have realized that the Dish Ran Away With The Spoon as well!

The story is unfolded musically below!

http://www.rhapsody.com/player?type=undefined&id=tra.9620782&remote=undefined&page=undefined&pageregion=undefined&guid=undefined&from=undefined&__pcode=rcom

The spoon sure does get around. :blink:

I thought his wife took all the spoons. Who's this dish? Is she trying to oust the twins? And what about the triplets? Must be some doll dish.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Blake, you should have realized that the Dish Ran Away With The Spoon as well!

The spoon sure does get around. :blink:

I thought his wife took all the spoons. Who's this dish? Is she trying to oust the twins? And what about the triplets? Must be some doll dish.

proxy.php

TARDIS soap!

proxy.php
:w00t:
Oh Kristina.... ! Ray and I will start with one each. How soon can you deliver?
Sorry, gents. Soapmaking is not in my repertoire of craftiness. I had considered it, but I didn't like the idea of lye and such in the house with two Curious Georges.

Ooooooooooo I'm telling the paddle on you !

The thought of that actually scares me.
Going up to a pram all "coochie-coo"-like and pulling back the covers to see a spadula there in a little bonnet.
I don't know of Id scream or laugh!
Nearly random (but true) story: I was reading a book a few years ago that took place in Britain. A chapter in the book had to do with what happened to a stolen pram. It took me way longer than it should have to figure out what a pram was and why there was a baby in it.

True, and I am cutting back on stuff until I have my trip in order. Plus, I won't have nearly the expense next time since I am getting the gear as I go. Each trip I should be able to add to it a little.

:thumbup:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
:w00t:

Sorry, gents. Soapmaking is not in my repertoire of craftiness. I had considered it, but I didn't like the idea of lye and such in the house with two Curious Georges.

Nearly random (but true) story: I was reading a book a few years ago that took place in Britain. A chapter in the book had to do with what happened to a stolen pram. It took me way longer than it should have to figure out what a pram was and why there was a baby in it.

:thumbup:

Just remember the Monty Python bit from the Holy Grail in the Camelot song, "I have to push the pram a lot."

Webster's defines it as a condition of body and mind such as that which typically recurs for several hours every night, in which the nervous system is relatively inactive, the eyes closed, the postural muscles relaxed, and consciousness practically suspended.

Yeah, who has time for that nowadays. :lol:

OOOoooooh, that. I just do that while I'm driving. :lol::lol::lol:

How hard is it to go to the library, check out a copy on DVD and watch it? It's not like giving birth for crying out loud, (so I've been told). :lol:

I never said I hadn't SEEN it. Oh, I've seen it. And BTW, I've given birth without meds. Watching Monty Python is harder. :laugh:

Top Bottom