What's new

AoS Sandalwood smells like Safari?

My first impression was that it smelled like Safari, so I went and smelled my Safari and it is similar, but Safari is definitely more "cologne" like. The AoS I think worked a bit better "out of the box" than safari for me. Safari is proving to be a little more sensitive to water. But I only used my AoS once this morning. Going to hit this exclusive until it's gone I think. (that way I have a nice bowl for my next soap :wink2:)

I hope you consider aging of Safari. Therefore I have not had AOS yet but I can say tallow soaps from Valobra(stick and C&S soaps) is more sensitive to water because of potassium absence, imho. Although they are good soaps and every shaver have to try them.

My first impression was that it smelled like Safari, so I went and smelled my Safari and it is similar, but Safari is definitely more "cologne" like. The AoS I think worked a bit better "out of the box" than safari for me. Safari is proving to be a little more sensitive to water. But I only used my AoS once this morning. Going to hit this exclusive until it's gone I think. (that way I have a nice bowl for my next soap :wink2:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom