What's new

The T&H Sampler pack came in....

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
decided to do try the Trafalger cream, A/S Balm, and cologne. The smell is wonderful. The lather, however, seemed to fall apart on the face. I think I added too much water (and not enough product). I am used to lathering soaps (DR Harris, VDH, and Williams), so the next shave I am going to try more cream. Anyone have any tips on the differences to look out for between creams and soaps?

Although it is a sample and the temptation is to make it last longer, you are best off getting in and using a good amount of product and creating a good, rich lather. Creams are normally easier to lather than soaps, but perhaps not quite so slick or protective.
Take your time, add water slowly and enjoy your T+H.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Although it is a sample and the temptation is to make it last longer, you are best off getting in and using a good amount of product and creating a good, rich lather. Creams are normally easier to lather than soaps, but perhaps not quite so slick or protective.
Take your time, add water slowly and enjoy your T+H.

Did better today. I don't know where the almond sized dollop comes from, but that wasn't going to do it. Used 3 times that amount of Grafton today and all was well.

Top Bottom