What's new

Put your toggle in your safety deposit box - Soaring Togglemania!

I paid $125 for a 1958 D1. Thankful I bought it when I did

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really glad I dumped all of my retirement money into razors! This is even more exciting than the stock market! :lol:

Hell, I have a Toggle. Uncased, no papers. But if I can throw in an old pack of blue blades and sell it for $355, well, heck...America!

Haven't really been following Toggles recently, is this typical now? This is on my list of razors that I'd kind of like if I ever find a ridiculously low yard sale price, but would never buy at the going rate. Still, I would have thought the going rate was a bit lower than that.

Haven't really been following Toggles recently, is this typical now? This is on my list of razors that I'd kind of like if I ever find a ridiculously low yard sale price, but would never buy at the going rate. Still, I would have thought the going rate was a bit lower than that.

One sold last week for about 100. This one is in better shape, but it fluctuates enormously as this sale indicates. Theres just not that many to go around...

One sold last week for about 100. This one is in better shape, but it fluctuates enormously as this sale indicates. Theres just not that many to go around...

One sold in December for $60. Just have to be patient, keep looking.

Top Bottom