What's new

Welp, there goes my yearly clothes budget.

proxy.php

proxy.php

And the Piece de la resistance:

proxy.php

Wow! That last one is a beaut! Looks like I'm switching to Allen Edmonds this year :)

Now to find some matching slacks...

Wow! That last one is a beaut! Looks like I'm switching to Allen Edmonds this year :)

Now to find some matching slacks...

Wait a couple of months after they come out & get your self some seconds. I have three pairs of AE's, all seconds. The first pair is an all black McClain. They had a scuff on one near the heel. Once they were polished iot was gone. The second pair is also a McClain in black & white that looks like it was tried on & put back in the box. The third pair are their Bayfield boots that were also tried on & put back into the box. If you get seconds while they are on sale, you are soaving over 50%!!!!

I wonder how hard it is to remove golf shoe cleats?

Should be a simple twisting cleat (probably a Q-Lok). I would assume you aren't a golfer and don't have a spike remover (or a divot tool) by that comment. You might want to go by your local golf shop and pick up a remover and some stud caps to put in the thread holes. Although, If you are looking to wear them as dress shoes exclusively, that would look pretty silly.

Last edited:

TheShaun

Bejeweled
Are you not buying these for golf? I would never buy golf shoes, take out the spikes and wear them like dress shoes.

Top Bottom