What's new

My newly aquired $5.00 Executive Adjustable.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Picked up this Executive for $5.00. Picked up this Red and Black for $20.00. The case is a little rough but the razor is darn near mint.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Dude, Scott, how did you get a $5 Executive?!

I was walking through this antique store in Florida. It was just laying on a shelf. The tag said old Gillette $5.00. So I took it. The plating is in real nice shape. It does have enough gunk built up on it that the adjustable plate is locked right now. I will keep working at it, I am sure it will come loose.

Dang Scott, I think you should get on that beautiful bike of yours and head to Vegas before your luck runs out!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Suh-weet score on the Exec.

But now you know why I keep telling people to hold on to cases, even if you don't have the razor.
Often you can trade a case you don't need for one you do with someone who's in the same boat.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Suh-weet score on the Exec.

But now you know why I keep telling people to hold on to cases, even if you don't have the razor.
Often you can trade a case you don't need for one you do with someone who's in the same boat.

I already have one in a case. Or were you referring to something different?:confused1

Yeah, like me. I am still looking for a case for '58 Executive (as my sig line says). Seems like I will never find it. My hunting circle here in Indiana is growing ever larger!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
You mentioned they didn't have cases.
I was just commenting on that side issue :lol:

Nevermind, nothing to see here, move along! :w00t: :w00t:

I am going to have to I am still confused.:001_huh::lol:

Sounds like rough duty there Scott, need a hand?........:lol:

Its not a bad gig but I have been here over a week. The only free time I have had was late Saturday and yesterday. Plus I am in the Pensacola area. It has been darn cold, only a couple of days have been out of the upper 40's.

Top Bottom