What's new

Today I had the best shave of my life

I got a shave this morning I just had to talk about.I shaved with my Dovo Bismark,QED soap and used Floid preshave gel.

My face feels like when I was 8 years old and did not have any facial hair.

I am still a newbie to straights and I was really starting to wonder if I was ever going to get a shave from a straight like I can from a DE but after today I exceeded any shave I have ever gotten.

Paul

Way to go! You can only imagine how much better results get and how much you will begin to enjoy it even more.:thumbup1:

I got a shave this morning I just had to talk about.I shaved with my Dovo Bismark,QED soap and used Floid preshave gel.

My face feels like when I was 8 years old and did not have any facial hair.

I am still a newbie to straights and I was really starting to wonder if I was ever going to get a shave from a straight like I can from a DE but after today I exceeded any shave I have ever gotten.

Paul

Wow! Congratulations!

It is strange how straights work. With a DE you know the blade feel sharper and cuts very easily. It has a coated edge and the blades are so thin. Straights seem to defy physics in a lot of ways but you are right the shaves can be far superior. Just stick with it and the day will come where it is just second hand. I like shaving more than when I started because now I can enjoy the shave and not have to worry so much about technique.

Take Care,
Richard

Sob! :em18: Now straight shaving seems necessary for me to try, but I still haven't mastered the DE yet, so it'll be some time before I dare try.

Anyway, congratulations! :flowers:

:eek:)
Perkus

I love the feeling of a PERFECT shave. You never get tired of rubbing your cheek or neck without feeling a single hair. It's even better when it's later in the day and your face is BBS!

Top Bottom