What's new

Protocol question

I tried to post this under BST but it would not allow me since it has been less than 45 days that i joined. I just listed a Casswell-Massey large brush on ebay but really would rather someone here on B&B get it. How do I go about this without being in violation of what is acceptable / proper here on the forum?

IMO, you should just hold on to the brush until you qualify for BST, if you want to list it here.

Nothing wrong with the bay if you just need to move it immediately but the two are completely incompatible.

Sorry.....

Ken

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I tried to post this under BST but it would not allow me since it has been less than 45 days that i joined. I just listed a Casswell-Massey large brush on ebay but really would rather someone here on B&B get it. How do I go about this without being in violation of what is acceptable / proper here on the forum?

Sorry, but no links to active ebay auctions are allowed. If you wanted to make sure that someone here got it, then you could have just posted it here when eligible. Can't put the genie back in the bottle.

Top Bottom