What's new

Craigslist Seller on CRACK!

One of two things will happen - either someone will step up and buy it (making the seller a big winner) or no-one will and he'll gradually start reducing his asking price. Unlike eBay, on c/l there's no penalty to the seller to start high and relist at lower prices later.

One of two things will happen - either someone will step up and buy it (making the seller a big winner) or no-one will and he'll gradually start reducing his asking price. Unlike eBay, on c/l there's no penalty to the seller to start high and relist at lower prices later.

Well, there's staring high and there's getting high before you start...

A Tech with a genuine cardboard box DID get $90+ on the bay last Saturday (from you know who).

The Tech has arrived into the realm of overpriced razors....:wink2:

I've got one that looks as good or better for around $20. It'd be funny to see this guy get shot down on an episode of Pawn Stars.

I would second wanting to see that seller get shot down by Old Man (for those unfamiliar with the show, that is what they call him) on Pawn Stars! If I were to want to open a pawn shop, I would first try to get hired as his assistant for a few years and learn from the best in the business. Also, he is definitely old enough to have used a DE in his day, and probably a straight as well.

I'm ticked off now....I sold an unused one just like that still in the cardboard sleeve, for $$45 last Fall....I should have asked anothet $455....Think of all the soaps I could have bought with that extra cash.....:w00t:

...yeah, but you can't get these anymore...lol....is it not funny how we think something we have is soooo valuable, then you Google it and find out that treasure in your basement for the last 25 years has about 5000 other ones just like it for sale.

I think it would be a lot funnier to watch the seller get shot down by Chumlee. He may be dumb, but he isn't THAT dumb to shell out $500 for a cased Tech.

Chum is young enough to ask "What the **** is that?". They do have a lot of fun at Chum's expense on that show, though.

Top Bottom