What's new

Why Speick Why!

Spreick aftershave is one of my favorites. I bought it around 14 months ago. It says on the bottle that it is good for 12 months. I always keep it in a cool dark place. I just splashed some on me and the scent has turned :( I have only used half a bottle. Man that stuff turns quickly. Must be the natural ingredients.

That seems awfully strange how it would be completely fine and then all of a sudden, it isn't. Unless it has slowly been going bad over the last couple months and just finally got to a point where you could detect that it was bad.

That seems awfully strange how it would be completely fine and then all of a sudden, it isn't. Unless it has slowly been going bad over the last couple months and just finally got to a point where you could detect that it was bad.

Like most of us, I have a ton of aftershave splashes and balms. So I haven't used Speick for maybe 3 weeks.

Oh well, I guess I will try it again to see if it is tolerable.

Like most of us, I have a ton of aftershave splashes and balms. So I haven't used Speick for maybe 3 weeks.

Oh well, I guess I will try it again to see if it is tolerable.

Ugh, me too. I haven't used the Speick splash in about a month and mine's about as old as yours. Now I'm afraid to go smell it.

Hope the Balm isn't as unstable.

I've had my Speick splash for just over a year now and it's still great. I just used it yesterday. Is it possible you got a bottle that had been in the distribution pipeline a long time before you got it?

I wonder if going through and shaking the bottles (more like turning upside down and back up a couple of times, no hard shaking) would keep the ingredients from separating and extend the shelf life? Do it once a week or if you're worried...daily.

Top Bottom