What's new

check this out a big lot of some nice razors

I've been watching it. I knew I wouldn't be able to hang with the heavy hitters, so that's all I will be able to do.

Links to live auctions are not allowed.

But I've been watching that for quite some time. A lot of nice pieces, but I don't think the price justifies buying it for the maybe 4 special items. Who wants 7 40's SS, 5 news, etc..You'd have to resell them if any actual users bought this. I would imagine its people who are only interested in making a buck that are bidding

You'd have to resell them if any actual users bought this. I would imagine its people who are only interested in making a buck that are bidding

Well that or someone who wants the toggle and hopes to be able to recoup a chunk (about $600? oops, ... plus shipping!) on the others. Although at the price it went for it might be touch and go to recoup a reasonable amount.

Well that or someone who wants the toggle and hopes to be able to recoup a chunk (about $600? oops, ... plus shipping!) on the others. Although at the price it went for it might be touch and go to recoup a reasonable amount.

I see toggles on the bay all the time. They arent cheap, but there is noway it is worth buying that lot just for the toggle. I guess if you have the means and not many of those razors it could be an ok deal, I just can't imagine even a well-heeled shaver buying that lot. Too many duplicates and they were mostly uncased, seemingly user grade pieces

honestly, 1 toggle is 80 to 100 bucks...then the rest is average razors, now hes in for 600 bucks to :mad2:recoup.

Maybe I am biased, but 80 to 100 is a lowball estimate for a toggle, especially one in good condition. The only time they ever sell for that much on the bay in my experience is when they are not titled toggle or they are in poor condition.
I just checked. The auction is not live. However, it is good to remember the rules -- it could save you some aggravation from the moderators.

As for $700, that is a lot of money for razors, even a lot of them!

It was active at the time of posting, just a friendly reminder. It happens all the time. And yea, 700 is too much in my opinion. I could see 500, but I think someone paid big money for by far mostly common, inexpensive stuff

Top Bottom