What's new

Creed How Full?

I was wondering if anyone with knowledge about a brand new 4 oz Creed bottle could tell me how full they appear when new? I bought a used bottle from someone saying it was used maybe 5 times, and although I know it is real it seems to be fairly low to be brand new. Does Creed fill their bottles very high on the neck? Cheers!

I was wondering if anyone with knowledge about a brand new 4 oz Creed bottle could tell me how full they appear when new? I bought a used bottle from someone saying it was used maybe 5 times, and although I know it is real it seems to be fairly low to be brand new. Does Creed fill their bottles very high on the neck? Cheers!

Here's a pic of Creed 4oz bottle. Don't know if there are variances from batch to batch but I would think not.

proxy.php

How low was it?

It was lined up with the bottom of the word "Creed". The lady swears Creed doesn't fill to the neck and that hers has been used maybe 5-6 times. I still got a great deal so I'm not going to be too concerned, just don't like feeling deceived.

It was lined up with the bottom of the word "Creed". The lady swears Creed doesn't fill to the neck and that hers has been used maybe 5-6 times. I still got a great deal so I'm not going to be too concerned, just don't like feeling deceived.

If it's lined up at the bottom of "Creed" then I'd have to say that it was definitely used way more than 5-6 times. I think they generally fill them above the top of the word.

Down to the bottom of the word Creed? That's about 20% of the contents, isn't it? She must have had a pretty heavy hand on the bottle to spray out that much in four or five sprays.

Well I paid about $135 for this bottle and a little over half full bottle of SMW. Not a bad deal in my thinking. So all in all, unless it was tampered with during transit she really exaggerated how much was left.

Well I paid about $135 for this bottle and a little over half full bottle of SMW. Not a bad deal in my thinking. So all in all, unless it was tampered with during transit she really exaggerated how much was left.

Sounds like a great deal to me...enjoy the new juice :thumbup1:

The other one is GIT, my wife almost castrated me tonight when I told her what I paid for them even with me telling her they retail for $270 on the Creed website. As for GIT, it is another I really enjoy smelling when I wear it and was sold on the both of them after trying samples.

I find SMW very calming as well. I think it's a really great scent. What's the other one you bought?

I had not thought of that. I find it calming, too.

I too think it is a great scent, and I am not a huge Creed fan overall! SMW used to get more "play" around here that it seems to lately. It is one of the scents that good me hooked on scents again!

Fluid starting at the base of the Creed logo??? Whoah. No. No. No. That's a lot of juice used up. A new bottle has fluid all the way up to the very top of the glass, touching the base of the atomizer. Almost no air bubbles. $135 for both bottles is good, but there was definite dishonesty with how much fragrance was used.

I called her on it and she swore that she took it to Saks and compared her bottle with a brand new one. If she isn't lying the only thing I can think of is it was tampered with on route.

Top Bottom