What's new

My first...

Just ordered my first real brush and can't wait to get it...damage done at West Coast Shaving...Simpson Commodore X2 Best Badger , Tabac Soap, and Personna Red blades. Up until now, the last couple months, I have been using a cheap escali brush. I am currently using derby's and astras and have been wanting to try the personna reds. Looking forward to getting my new loot. Hope everybody is having a great week!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Just ordered my first real brush and can't wait to get it...damage done at West Coast Shaving...Simpson Commodore X2 Best Badger , Tabac Soap, and Personna Red blades. Up until now, the last couple months, I have been using a cheap escali brush. I am currently using derby's and astras and have been wanting to try the personna reds. Looking forward to getting my new loot. Hope everybody is having a great week!

Excellent items indeed, Tyler! Simpson brushes in Best are fantastic performers with both soaps and creams. And the Red Personna blades are super smooth and super comfortable. Of all the DE razor blades I have tested, they are certainly my favourite.

You can't beat a Simpson brush, Tyler. Blades are a personal thing. I find the red personnas not sharp enough for me. Lots of tugging, but they have a great following here. Try and see.

David

Top Bottom