What's new

L'Occitane EDT = Farenheit

I was in L'Occitane this past weekend as it seems like a regular stop for me now. Not good....

Anyway, I have the Cade soap, balm and the Vetyver EDT. I was just "sniffing around" and I picked up the L'Occitane EDT and sprayed my wrist.

Walking around, I realized that it smelled just like CD Farenheit. Anyone else notice this? Just an observation.

I've never smelled Farenheit but the notes aren't similar. Could be one of those things, though, where something makes us recall something else even though there's only a cursory resemblance.

I'm having the same thing happen with Czech & Speake Cuba and Zino Davidoff. The Davidoff smells very close, but minus the mint, with the cedar toned down and darkened, and rosewood instead of tobacco. The irony is that I really don't care for Cuba, but love Zino! Noses are funny.

I'm having the same thing happen with Czech & Speake Cuba and Zino Davidoff. The Davidoff smells very close, but minus the mint, with the cedar toned down and darkened, and rosewood instead of tobacco. The irony is that I really don't care for Cuba, but love Zino! Noses are funny.

Probably because the Davidoff also lacks the fecal note that Cuba has. :laugh:

I was in L'Occitane this past weekend as it seems like a regular stop for me now. Not good....

Anyway, I have the Cade soap, balm and the Vetyver EDT. I was just "sniffing around" and I picked up the L'Occitane EDT and sprayed my wrist.

Walking around, I realized that it smelled just like CD Farenheit. Anyone else notice this? Just an observation.

I never thought the two smelled the same -Fahrenheit seems like a sexy, dark, nighttime fragrance for me- but hey; noses are different and IMO they both smell great so :thumbup: to each!

Top Bottom