What's new

Ever~Ready 69 is completed

Got the 69 all but done (a little fine tuning to the bottom stripes required) but the knot is set and she's been for 1 test drive. Overall I'm pretty pleased.:thumbup1:

Thanks gents, I finally had to lose the bottom lines I just couldn't get happy with em', back to the original black.:thumbup1:

Did you do the lines by hand ?

I have a brush that I want to try and paint a thin blue line around, on a white background.

How did you do it ? Freehand ?

I was thinking that maybe I could put the brush handle in a really slow speed drill, then hold a permanent marker against it.

Maybe I will try it first on a blank piece of wood.

I did em freehand, probably why I nitpicked them to death. I don't think they were colored originally anyway so away they went. I would've used colored O rings but the grooves are too small.

I did em freehand, probably why I nitpicked them to death. I don't think they were colored originally anyway so away they went. I would've used colored O rings but the grooves are too small.

You know what would probably work, is the narrow flexible tape they use in automotive painting to mask.

Or maybe the teflon plumber's stuff? You could tape off the top line, top edge and bottom edge...paint it, let it dry completely, any then do the same below...

Just a thought, haven't tried it myself.:thumbup1:

Top Bottom