What's new

Winter Wipeout! on TV tonight.

Is anyone else excited? :w00t:
I love that show. So much that I'm willing to miss "Big Bang Theory" to see it.

I won't miss Big Band Theory. But the kids love Wipeout, so we'll be recording that for them to watch later.

I get a little frustrated at how stupid the contestants are, but I guess that's what sells.

My 3 year old and my 5 year old think it's HYSTERICAL. Probably their favorite show on TV.

I watched it with the kids last night and we had some good laughs.

The contestants are usually pretty silly and that's half the fun.

I was surprised at the times on the final wipeout zone.
The girl who won did it in less than 4 min.

There's just something about seeing people wipeout that makes me laugh.

I could not stop laughing everythime someone got smashed in the head with the Pie thing or whacked with the door... I am a child..

I love it when people jump on the first big ball and fly over the second one just to end up hitting the third one with their face.

The jokes about the silver medal were funny if not a little mean.

My daughter likes this show and thus I am forced to watch. I can't complain too loud though-it's WAY better than the other things she likes to watch-such as Icarly, Suite Life on Deck and Sonny With a Chance.

Beerman

My daughter likes those shows too, but I make her watch them on our one and only tube TV when I am there. I don't like to waste good HDTV time on those shows.

My daughter likes this show and thus I am forced to watch. I can't complain too loud though-it's WAY better than the other things she likes to watch-such as Icarly, Suite Life on Deck and Sonny With a Chance.

Beerman

Top Bottom