What's new

Truefit & Hill Discount down to 15%?

Does anyone know if there is still a 20% discount for T&H? I was on the border about getting a new Simpsons brush and tried the code BB10. It no longer works as of today so I tried BB11 which only gave me 15% off. I guess this is what I get for being indecisive.

Hey, at least you thought to try a new code for 2011. Better than just assuming there is no code any longer.

Regards.

I ordered on Dec. 30 a Hazel color travel shaving case for $135. and received a 20% discount using BB10 and got free shipping.

Does anyone know if there is still a 20% discount for T&H? I was on the border about getting a new Simpsons brush and tried the code BB10. It no longer works as of today so I tried BB11 which only gave me 15% off. I guess this is what I get for being indecisive.

That is interesting. I saw nothing posted which woud indicate the discount had been reduced. You were creative to change the "10" to "11."

Perhaps someone will add clarity to this.

In a semi-related question, does anyone know if the Taipei T&H store will give a B&B discount. I expect to visit that store in February.

--James

I always thought the 20% discount was overly generous.:mad3: 15% is certainly better than nothing, but....

Completely agree with that statement...kicking myself for not ordering a few days earlier, but a 15% discount on a Simpsons brush is still pretty good. I'm sure once it gets here I'll completely forget about that extra 5% :001_smile

Completely agree with that statement...kicking myself for not ordering a few days earlier, but a 15% discount on a Simpsons brush is still pretty good. I'm sure once it gets here I'll completely forget about that extra 5% :001_smile
where can i get the 15% on simpsons

Top Bottom