What's new

Did you get any cologne for Christmas.

Got a bottle of Calvin Klein Eternity EDT. Nice...I've worn it couple of times already and it's very pleasant. A very safe "work cologne" that shouldn't offend anyone if used in moderation. Probably not what I would have picked for myself, but definitely will stay in my modest rotation of fragrances.

My wife gave my a bottle of Givenchy for Christmas. She gave me a bottle last year as well and it appears light green. This year it is golden but the bottles look the exact same and the scent seems to be the same.

DL

I got a bottle of English fern for my birthday (dec 19). I'll hopefully be able to pick a few more scents during the next year

The bomb!

proxy.php

I received a small old spice cologne from my wife the day after Christmas (on clearance).

I also received from my sister-in-law, a sampler of 12 scents from various perfumers. This is a pack from sephora. The deal this, you try all 12 scents, rate them on the included post card, then trade in the completed postcard for a full size bottle of whichever you like best. I like this. I wore the Gucci scent today, i liked it and wifey liked it.

I received L'Occitane Eau Des Baux for Christmas. I like it alot, good winter scent. Cypress, Incense notes and vanilla. Excellent longevity...however I find the scent pretty linear. Doesn't really change much except the Cypress fades and the vanilla becomes more apparent. Overall its a scent I can see myself wearing alot.

What did you get for Christmas?

The Baux ASB is great too. Got it as a birthday gift just before Christmas.

While I didn't get any bottles for Christmas per se...I have had plans for some money my mom gave me. My sights were fixed on 100ml bottles of Pen's English Fern and Floris Santal.

Right on cue, I got a frantic call from my wife about 2 hours ago at the specialty camera shop.

"Honey! They've got the wide angle lens I want and it's on sale for x dollars! The sale ends today! Arrrrrgh!! The world is ending, what do I do?!?!?!?"

"Well...you don't have x dol-wait a minute! I don't like where this is going..."

Ah...marriage. :rolleyes:

Placed my order for the English Fern and Santal yesterday. Can't wait!

Yes...she got the lens (hence the delay in my order).

:biggrin:

Self gifted after Christmas sales:
Azzaro pour Homme
designer fragrance sampler: Passion -E. Taylor; PS -Paul Sebastian; Curve; Halston Z-14, Grey Flannel

Top Bottom