What's new

Help dating razor

I couldn't find this on Mr Razor can anybody help me date a razor? It is a TTO, made in england no patent number and date code K4.Thanks guys any help would be appreciated.:001_smile

Last edited:
that´s a interesting razor. It´s a flare tip Rocket. About the rings on the knob it must be from the 50s. Since 1960 they have no rings on the knob. I don´t know what the "K4" means. Normaly there is no date code or numbers on british TTO.

Maybe they used the spare parts from old productions (like a unique project) and gave to it a date code like '50 Super Speed.

Last edited:
that´s a interesting razor. It´s a flare tip Rocket. About the rings on the knob it must be from the 50s. Since 1960 they have no rings on the knob. I don´t know what the "K4" means. Normaly there is no date code or numbers on british TTO.

I would be very proud to own a razor that Mr-Razor finds "interesting" :thumbup1:

I couldn't find this on Mr Razor can anybody help me date a razor? It is a TTO, made in england no patent number and date code K4.Thanks guys any help would be appreciated.:001_smile

I suggest you find out when the razor is free, make reservations at a nice restaurant, perhaps bring some flowers, if you are really serious....:lol:

Top Bottom