What's new

Encounters with Stupid and/or Evil

Share your stories if you have had encounters with the Stupid and/or the Evil.

1. Encounters with the Stupid: I drove my uncle who is a senior to the AIRPORT and as I was helping him check his suitcase in, I asked the person behind the counter, "is the flight on time?" as she checked in the bag, she didn't hear or ignored me and I asked her again. She looked at me and replied: "Where are you flying from?" I couldn't believe it.

2. Encounters with Evil: same week I receive several wrong numbers and voice mails from all over the country on my cellphone. Some from Everest college asking for Arial. I don't know anyone by that name. I call my wireless carrier to find that my phone number/caller ID has been "spoofed" and is being used by this person Arial and I am sure others.
:mad3:

While i feel there is no such thing as stupid. Like the example you gave, i have been in a daze or just so tired that i have said stuff like that. I try to see it from both sides of tbe fence. I do have incounters with evil, right now i have to surf the web through my iphone because some jack hole thought it would be funny to give my computer a virus. Every year i pay good money to update my security on my computer. I am anal about which websites i use. But apparently not anal enough. It first started out as my security saying i had a trojan horse and needed to restart my computer, but it got through and she is getting worse. You know how your computers fan speeds up when your surfing the web? She constantly does that now, like she is being used from another location. I have quit plugging my ethernet cable into the computer for fear of what she is sending out. I'll have to get her checked out. But why do people have to do this kind of crap? Do they just sit there and say "i feel like destroying someones computer" just baffles me how mean people can be. What kind of upbringing, or lack there of, do you have to have were you want to destroy peoples property. Oh well, saw this thread as a chance to rant about my troubles. Got it off of my chest. Now i can move on. lol

While i feel there is no such thing as stupid. Like the example you gave, i have been in a daze or just so tired that i have said stuff like that. I try to see it from both sides of tbe fence. I do have incounters with evil, right now i have to surf the web through my iphone because some jack hole thought it would be funny to give my computer a virus. Every year i pay good money to update my security on my computer. I am anal about which websites i use. But apparently not anal enough. It first started out as my security saying i had a trojan horse and needed to restart my computer, but it got through and she is getting worse. You know how your computers fan speeds up when your surfing the web? She constantly does that now, like she is being used from another location. I have quit plugging my ethernet cable into the computer for fear of what she is sending out. I'll have to get her checked out. But why do people have to do this kind of crap? Do they just sit there and say "i feel like destroying someones computer" just baffles me how mean people can be. What kind of upbringing, or lack there of, do you have to have were you want to destroy peoples property. Oh well, saw this thread as a chance to rant about my troubles. Got it off of my chest. Now i can move on. lol

Time to switch to Mac.

Top Bottom