What's new

Lion Super Stainless Blades

Any of you guys ever try a Lion Super Stainless DE Blade? I get these from the local market in Baghdad, well I send one of my Iraqi Interpreters to get them..

They are made in Turkey by: Azmusebat Cakmak, the box says their manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2008 certified. The box also says the blades are "chromium ceramic coated"

These things are so inexpensive that It doesn't matter that they only seem to be good for one shave. I pay $5.00 for a box of 100 blades. Anyway, just wondering if others have tried them. They seem to be the only DE blade available here at the moment.

Matt

It sound like it's made by the same company that makes Derbys and, based on a reliable vendor's delvings, Blue Bird razor blades.

These things are so inexpensive that It doesn't matter that they only seem to be good for one shave. I pay $5.00 for a box of 100 blades. Anyway, just wondering if others have tried them. They seem to be the only DE blade available here at the moment.
Matt
BTW, do they look like this?

They come in a blue and white package, a lion is standing on it's back legs on each end of the word lion. I can't seem to find my card reader so I can't post a pic right now. I will see what I can do in the morning.

-Matt

At this price, even if they dull soon it is a real bargain. :thumbup1:
You are welcome to bring one pack to me when you come back... :biggrin1:

Top Bottom