What's new

Hello! Newbie here

Hello everyone in this wonderful shave community :001_smile

Like most women, I used to be a cartridge shaver. However, that all changed when my lovely boyfriend, Cory (c0ry on this forum), introduced me to the wonder that is wetshaving. I was completely sold on the fact I didn't have to keep buying more cartridges, and the fact there are so many luxurious qualities to wetshaving. I must say Im completely hooked thanks to Cory :thumbup:

My rotation includes a Lady Gillette, an open comb Senator, a slim twist, one old type, and of course a long tooth NEW. I am so thankful to have the privilege of discovering the art of shaving! :thumbup1:

P.S: I hope to meet other people here who also share a love of shaving like me and Cory do.

Welcome to the good ship B&B. Take a stroll on the promenade deck and enjoy the voyage. :thumbup1:

Always remember, relax but be vigilant when you shave!

My rotation includes a Lady Gillette,

Oooo what colour?
Welcome along (from one of the gals!)
As Luc already mentioned there's a Women Shaver's group on here:
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/group.php?groupid=88
so please do join. It's great to have a few more women to chat to in there!

So I really want to here more about all of your razors and your favourites etc.

*starts to paint your nails and braid your hair and talk about boys n stuff* :lol:
Only joking! I'm more likely to show you my straights and talk to you about lather!!!

Yeay you just joined!

Haha oh girl you are so funny, I feel so welcomed ::sniff sniff::. My lady gillette is in my favorite color ever, baby blue! Don't you just love those blue stars? I know I do. I think they really knew how to market to women then as they do now getting us into wetshaving of course :thumbup:

Haha oh girl you are so funny, I feel so welcomed ::sniff sniff::. My lady gillette is in my favorite color ever, baby blue! Don't you just love those blue stars? I know I do. I think they really knew how to market to women then as they do now getting us into wetshaving of course :thumbup:

I have the champagne coloured one and I Looooove it.
Twinkle twinkle...

Now that sounds fancy! This might sound silly but it sounds like you might need a strawberry shave soap to go with it :thumbup1:

I never thought of that!:a47:
Maaaannn... now I need to find one of those just so I can have a champagne and strawberries shave!

Darn you and your logical ways feeding my SAD (soap acquisition disorder)!

Top Bottom