What's new

Rotoshaver? 9 Blades! (not a parody)

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with the television still on. An infomercial was on and you just aren't going to believe this product.

I give you...

the Rotoshave:

https://www.rotoshaver.com/index.dtm

And Video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBgfXkhetXM[/YOUTUBE]

So has anyone actually tried this thing? In my google searches I did find one guy on youtube that did a review and loved it, but he didn't know jack about shaving.

Last edited:
This product has been on the infomercial market for a couple of years. I would never try it, but I bet it would throughly chew your face up.

Keep in mind how many products sold through infomercials are total garbage (the Infinity Shaver anyone?), and the chances of this one being anything but a disaster are not great. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
It can double as a paint scraper, cheese grater, dog groomer, horse hoof trimmer, road profiler and egg beater. But wait, there's more! Order now and we'll triple your order, you only pay extra shipping and handling fees.

The guy on youtube who reviews this tool is harder to watch.

i saw that a couple of weeks agi too when i first found the wetshaving from mantic and others. it was indeed hard to watch, but my morbid curiosity got the better of me and I wish i had my time back.

My god the finally did it....they've turned a lawnmower into a shaver.

proxy.php

I could only get halfway through the video.

The thing is, though, it's basically like doing nine passes per cycle with a single-blade cartridge, or three passes with a Mach 3. Very quickly. I don't see how it's any better than just doing all those passes slowly with a less-abominable razor.

I could only get halfway through the video.

The thing is, though, it's basically like doing nine passes per cycle with a single-blade cartridge, or three passes with a Mach 3. Very quickly. I don't see how it's any better than just doing all those passes slowly with a less-abominable razor.

unless you want to do an XTG or ATG pass, and 8 of those 9 passes would be without lather

Top Bottom