What's new

Inappropriate Attitude

I have recently encountered a post made by one of the Moderators of Badger and Blade that really is just an unacceptable piece of slanderous garbage. I demand that an inquiry be made to investigate whether one Mr SlagleRock is truly the upstanding wetshaver he claims to be and not some form of communist insurgent sent by the forces of the cartridge curtain.

I present to the people:

I didn't have time for a shave today

Source

Well, given how we speak of 20 minute "zen" rituals, yes it's possible he didn't have time.

Kudos to Slag for being honest in what he acccomplish during his morning.

No fears, a B&B court of inquiry has been paneled to review Mr SlagleRock ability and shaveworthness to serve.:tongue_sm

:lol:

Just how deep in is Mr SlagleRock?

I present to the people a DIRECT reference to an attempt to construct a CARTRIDGE razor no less whilst on a deserted island, this description is clearly for a razor handle to which 2 hinged blades are attached. This evidence is in fact no less than 5 years old gentlemen, I declare that he has been working against us since before he even joined B&B.

There, in the cabinet, is a razor made from a bone handle. Two shells honed to a hollow-ground edge are fastened on to its end inside of a swivel mechanism

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, there was the time he shaved with spare Predator Drone control surfaces instead of a DE? That's kind of cool of him.

Along with this cartridge curtain views, I heard he practices witch craft and sorcery. Upon asking him a question about his travels and shaving experiences, he retorted in an evil and sinister snicker and turned me into a newt!! :ohmy:

BURN HIM!!! BURN HIM!!! :a32:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g[/YOUTUBE]

Please allow me to redeem myself. This has been my SOTD for the past two days and I am proud to inform you all that both have been 100% BBW without any irritation whatsoever!

attachment.php

I dunno, there was the time he shaved with spare Predator Drone control surfaces instead of a DE? That's kind of cool of him.

Seriously, can't I get redemption for that!!??

Last edited:
I've heard that the courts have ordered a shave by an electrical gadget that claims to shave whiskers but really it rips them out by the hairs.

Top Bottom