What's new

new member from the netherlands

Hi all,

Allow me to introduce myself here, since I couldn't find a member introduction forum. I'm from the Netherlands and am 36 years young. I've just started shaving with a str8 and was thinking about it for about 3 months.

2 weeks ago I bought all the stuff I needed: a dovo ebony scales 5/8 silversteel, TI badger brush, proraso soap and a dovo strop. I've been slicing away with good results since then and I love it :thumbup1:

I'm very happy with the results and it is waaaay better than anything I've ever tried. So, I fell in love with using str8 razors and am addicted to getting new shots of info and pictures about this. I'm already a member of straightrazorplace.com and found out about this forum yesterday, so I signed up here too.

I'm off browsing the forums, hope to see you all again here sometime ;)

Welkom!

Nice to see even more Dutchmen here!
Have fun.

And for the sake of history let me just underline your famous first words:

2 weeks ago I bought all the stuff I needed

;-)

Wim

Welkom!

And for the sake of history let me just underline your famous first words:

2 weeks ago I bought all the stuff I needed
Lol, yeah, as if I'm not buying stuff at the moment ;)
thanks for pointing it out. I'll just blame it on me not being a native english speaker :)

Welcome Jojingo,

You certainly sound as though you are having fun. And in at the deep end with a straight too!

I shave with a 4/8" Full Hollow Wilkinson Special and just love it. I need a decent strop though. :lol:

Anyway, you'll enjoy being a member here. Everybody is very friendly and you'll find out more about shaving than you could ever imagine.

Mick in the UK

Top Bottom