What's new

100th Post

Well I noticed earlier today that I was close to post #100, and it made me think of how far I have come since I began this shaving excursion. From the fist article I read about wet shaving that inspired me to change the way I shave, to the Mantic59 videos that got me to go out and buy all the tools of the trade, to finding B&B that took my shaving to the next level, it has been a lot of fun. When I first came here I was overwhelmed and now I feel right at home.

I have never encountered a group of people so respectful to each other(most of the time) and willing to help each other out. This is a true gentlemen's forum and I'm happy to be a part of it. I just want to say thank you to everyone here on B&B for helping to make this a place that a person can come to and be a part of something special.

And a special thank you to all the mod's and everyone involved in keeping this site up and running. Who I would guess probably pay out of pocket to do so. We all owe you one.

Well there it is. Post #100, a little sappy but oh well. :001_smile May B&B be around for years to come.
---------------------
Joe

P.S. I can't wait to get my '09 B&B brush(Butterscotch baby). :drool:

Congrats on # 100! Glad you are enjoying the site. It is a great resource with fantastic members.

Congrats on #100.

Before you know it that will be 500 . . .

(Just ask my wife . . .:001_tongu)

This is a great place to hang out, and a great group to be friends with. Glad you are a part of it!!

I hit 100 today too. It's a great feeling, and I echo everything which has been said. This is a great forum. Thanks!

Nice 100th post!

+1! Congratulations!

Before you know it that will be 500 . . .

(Just ask my wife . . .:001_tongu)

before you know it it will your thousandth post.:closedeye

And then, before you know it, you will wonder how you spent that much time here. :biggrin:

I hit 100 today too. It's a great feeling, and I echo everything which has been said. This is a great forum. Thanks!

Congratulations.

I have never encountered a group of people so respectful to each other(most of the time) and willing to help each other out. This is a true gentlemen's forum and I'm happy to be a part of it. I just want to say thank you to everyone here on B&B for helping to make this a place that a person can come to and be a part of something special.
---------------------
Joe

P.S. I can't wait to get my '09 B&B brush(Butterscotch baby). :drool:

Congrats on your 100th post! Yep, 99.999% of the guys on here are true gentlemen. Don't ask me about that .001 guy! :mad3::laugh:

Top Bottom