What's new

Conspiracy Theories Galore on WebTV!

Ok you fellow whack jobs, a buddy of mine sent me a link to this website that has a bunch of indie TV episodes that cover all kinds of cover-up stories such as "Did we really land on the moon?" and other such conspiracy theory subjects. It's really great information for those who want to explore these subjects.

Since I've been seeing posts dealing with 911, UFO's and Jesus' Tomb on here, I figured some of you might really like this. Be warned though, it's a really addicting site with a bunch of episodes.

Watch them all on Out there TV!

proxy.php

Rusty Shakleford approved :tongue:

I love conspiracy theories.

Here are my favorites-

- U.S. military caused the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami (with electromagnetic pulse)
- The Nazis had a Moon Base
- Kentucky Fried Chicken makes black men impotent (It is sometimes claimed that the Kentucky Fried Chicken franchise is owned by the Ku Klux Klan, and the chicken is laced with a drug that makes only black men impotent.)
- Barcodes are really intended to Control people

- ... and of course the mother of them all: Dinosauroid-like Alien Reptiles have been dominating the World for hundreds/thousands of years.

Yea guys, conspiracies sure are fun to entertain sometimes. But surely no one really believes we didn't land on the moon or that anyone other than Oswald shot Kennedy, right?

Great site, I like that they have "Loose Change 2nd Edition". It blows "Fahrenheit 9/11" out of the water. It is a heavy film, but very interesting. There is a better version on Google video I think. What got me to think more about it is the question of what really happened to WTC Building 7, and the whole thing with NORAD standing down, but who knows?

Great site, I like that they have "Loose Change 2nd Edition". It blows "Fahrenheit 9/11" out of the water. It is a heavy film, but very interesting. There is a better version on Google video I think. What got me to think more about it is the question of what really happened to WTC Building 7, and the whole thing with NORAD standing down, but who knows?

If you liked that one, here's another that is a little more scandalous. It's from an Austin based film maker. The movie's called Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State. It's about 2 1/2 hours long though. My buddy has "Loose Change" on DVD. I think it's better than Farenheit 9/11 as well.

Some of the episodes on there are better (more believable) than others but they're pretty interesting none the less. The one thing that really turned me off in one episode about UFO's was a video still from a shot of the White House where they were trying to say the green aura in the photo was radioactive discharge when it was obviously lateral chromatic aberration from trying to shoot a subject outside the dynamic range of the camera (black background and bright white building). They really lost respect points with me on that one.

Yeah, Alex is great. He somewhat comes off as a nut, but really has a passion for what he does. I also like how he puts it all together using sources from mainstream media.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd

I was there, and saw it go down. I'm not a structural engineer, but I believe it had something to do with a pair of 110 story buildings falling on it.

As much as I would LOVE to believe the gubmnt was somehow behind the 911 attacks, they weren't.

The 911 attacks were well planned and precisely executed.

I rest my case.

I was there, and saw it go down. I'm not a structural engineer, but I believe it had something to do with a pair of 110 story buildings falling on it.

It was well over 100 yards away from the Twin Towers. Here's a video from the BBC, shot on that horrible day, 20 minutes before the tower actually did fall. They say that the Salomon Bros. building(WTC 7) has just collapsed. You can see it's still standing there behind her burning. Sticking to the script? This was taken directly from the BBCs own archives so I doubt it was doctored up in anyway. See it for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc

I grew up in the DC area and I have my feelings about are government in the US....

I think there are a lot of people who just don't understand how large the US government really is and how many people work for the government...

and Area 52 isn't there!!

It was well over 100 yards away from the Twin Towers. Here's a video from the BBC, shot on that horrible day, 20 minutes before the tower actually did fall. They say that the Salomon Bros. building(WTC 7) has just collapsed. You can see it's still there behind her burning. Sticking to the script? This was taken directly from the BBCs own archives so I doubt it was doctored up in anyway. See it for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc

Just wondering what YOU think.... what was it that brought it down? Explosives? just wondering what your take on it is.

I grew up in the DC area and I have my feelings about are government in the US....

I think there are a lot of people who just don't understand how large the US government really is and how many people work for the government...

Exactly... if this was a conspiracy, so incredibly many people would have to be in on it to a point where it boggles my mind.

Small conspiracies involving only 10-20 people "in the know" can sometimes be believeable...

But 9/11 a conspiracy? We didn't land on the moon?
My gosh those conspiracies would each need literally tens of thousands of people to keep silent.
And this is the States afterall... Secrets spread like wildfire.

Although Icmn, I think the government was indirectly responsible. Between not acting on forewarnings and NORAD standing down, the government was just irresponsible and part of the blame lies on them. However, the notion that the government planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks is absurd. Hindsight is 20/20, if they government KNEW what would happen on 9/11 I'm sure they would've acted on it.

Edit: Yea, I know the US government is pretty darn shady and shouldn't be trusted... But I don't think they went out of their way to kill so many of their own citizens.

Although Icmn, I think the government was indirectly responsible. Between not acting on forewarnings and NORAD standing down, the government was just irresponsible and part of the blame lies on them. However, the notion that the government planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks is absurd. Hindsight is 20/20, if they government KNEW what would happen on 9/11 I'm sure they would've acted on it.

That is my point...I don't think people realize that there are parts of the Government that exist and don't report to the President. Our government is set up that not one person knows everything....It is a simple and easy plan...they can always deny know...

Look at the President. Do you really think he is going to know all the secrets and things going on. He is a someone who can use plausible deniability.

That is my point...I don't think people realize that there are parts of the Government that exist and don't report to the President. Our government is set up that not one person knows everything....It is a simple and easy plan...they can always deny know...

Look at the President. Do you really think he is going to know all the secrets and things going on. He is a someone who can use plausible deniability.

I'm confused... is your point similar to mine? Or are you saying that it was planned and carried out by the government, but by 1 person/group not knowing everything they can all claim to not know much of anything?

I'm confused... is your point similar to mine? Or are you saying that it was planned and carried out by the government, but by 1 person/group not knowing everything they can all claim to not know much of anything?

I agree with you.....I think 911 would take too many people to pull off..too many to keep quiet...

There are things the government can keep quiet because like you pointed out only a few would have to know...

I have no idea. We may never know, all the main support columns were shipped off to China under armed gaurds to be melted down. So there can't be any independent studies looking for explosive residue or anything like that. It's just the official explanations don't make much sense. How there could initially be only a 15 foot hole in the Pentagon from a Boeing 757 travelling at 500 MPH, with two titanium cased turbine engines the size of a school bus strapped to each wing is beyond me, but again who knows. The Penagon was built to protect against such an attack so it could be possible. WTC 7 really seems like the smoking gun in all of this, with the owner Larry Silverstein admitting to "pulling" the building that day on the PBS documentary "America Rebuilds", here's a clip taken from that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2q2mD2HaKA .
As well as the newly surfaced BBC footage. It's really strange. I don't think George Bush, or his administration was behind it, or planned it, or anything like that. But a small criminal element, in black ops., perhaps. It really is an awful thing to think about, as I love our country, and hate to think they would do that to us. However the Tuskegee experiment carried on for 40 years before anyone spoke up about it, there were lots of people behind that. There are some sick bastards out there who have no respect for human life. To think that everyone in the U.S. goverment is exempt from that is ludicrous. Alright, sorry guys, I'll step off my soapbox now.

the owner Larry Silverstein admitting to "pulling" the building that day on the PBS documentary "America Rebuilds", here's a clip taken from that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2q2mD2HaKA .

It just seems kind of fishy. Have you ever seen a building "pulled"? Do you know how long it takes to set up and orchestrate? And we're expected to believe they managed it in a few hours, with a fire that was "so out of control as to warrant pulling the whole building"? What, was I born yesterday?
...Something just doesn't add up.

Of course I'll just go about being a good little sheeple and eating whatever BS the media wants to feed me.:a36:

I know there are cover ups because I actually witness one happening..

The Oklahoma City Bombing is one..There were several witness that saw two people in the Ryder truck. One was only 10" away and gave the description...

What happened to John Doe #2?

I was working at the bomb site right after it happened...I was there when a top British bomb (terrorist) expert was brought over and told the officials that from the looks of it there had to be more than one bomb..some on the inside and some on the outside. It was on the local news..then the next day an American bomb expert says it was only one bomb...That was on the national news..

Top Bottom