What's new

I don't believe in IT

He believes in IT...

proxy.php

Alas, another nay-sayer. Let's us stop the negativity about it. It is good. No, it is great. Just be happy and posITive and good things will come.

No one is nay-saying that IT will be good. However, a significant amount of us are highly doubtful that IT will be worth 200 IT's coming threads strung out over several days.

In fact, many of us are quite certain that IT cannot live up to the hype under any circumstances.

So when IT comes, if IT is anything short of bind boggling/earth shattering, IT will have been overhyped to a ridiculous degree. That's all that we are saying. One or two threads about IT coming would have built some interest and enthusiasm... Multiple threads from all the mods, though :huh:

No one is nay-saying that IT will be good. However, a significant amount of us are highly doubtful that IT will be worth 200 IT's coming threads strung out over several days.

In fact, many of us are quite certain that IT cannot live up to the hype under any circumstances.

So when IT comes, if IT is anything short of bind boggling/earth shattering, IT will have been overhyped to a ridiculous degree. That's all that we are saying. One or two threads about IT coming would have built some interest and enthusiasm... Multiple threads from all the mods, though :huh:

:clap: Thank you, Paul. :clap:

You heard me, IT is a lie made up by the Mods to control us.

Ironically, by continually talking about IT and perpetuating the questions, technically, they are controlling us...:lol:

But its all in good fun.

Now, if IT turns out to be some computer generated dreamworld where I'm plugged into a machine to be a duracell battery for a machine dominated world, I'm going to have to speak to a Mod....

Unless I can learn Kung Fu!

Top Bottom