What's new

Well-

I've found i really like Banana Republic for their discontinued shoes :smile:

can i be so bold as to request Henry to moderate this forum as well, i remember an 80's post a while back regarding pleats that gave me the impression he KNEW style ...and knew it well.

Great idea for a forum!

Did that post happen to have anything to do with the worst piece of clothing ever designed, Z Cavaricci jeans? The horror, the horror.

I agree that this is a great idea for a forum!!

Jim you are an inspiration to all of us here. :smile:

I think I'll go let my dog out again and have a Pop Tart and diet Coke.
Sue

I agree that this is a great idea for a forum!!

Jim you are an inspiration to all of us here. :smile:

I think I'll go let my dog out again and have a Pop Tart and diet Coke.
Sue

I just announced it Sue, The idea credit for this goes to the Gentleman from Texas.

Enjoy your lunch!

Great idea for a forum!

Did that post happen to have anything to do with the worst piece of clothing ever designed, Z Cavaricci jeans? The horror, the horror.

OMG - those were horrible. That was the same era as the MC Hammer (aka - "crotch hangers") pants, no? :puke:

Folks, there is nothing wrong with a little bit of this:

proxy.php

Josh you get 10 demerits for doing that. I am having 80's flashbacks now.

Where are my acid washed jeans and Duran Duran albums anyway?

Josh you get 10 demerits for doing that. I am having 80's flashbacks now.

Where are my acid washed jeans and Duran Duran albums anyway?

:lol::lol:

This should earn him a 50% reduction in post count. Sheesh I am glad most of my 80s fashion memories included hyper-color shirts

:thumbup1::lol::lol:

as much as i would love to take credit for the photo, Henry posted it some time back... and it still comes to mind every morning as im getting ready for work.

as much as i would love to take credit for the photo, Henry posted it some time back... and it still comes to mind every morning as im getting ready for work.

So basically what Josh is saying is - every morning when he is getting ready for work he reminisces about this image as he slips into one of his many pairs of Z. Cavaricci jeans :thumbup1:

:lol::lol::lol: I kid, I kid.

So basically what Josh is saying is - every morning when he is getting ready for work he reminisces about this image as he slips into one of his many pairs of Z. Cavaricci jeans :thumbup1:

:lol::lol::lol: I kid, I kid.

am i the only one that sees that photo, and actually FEELS how comfortable those jeans must be?!

certainly, there's no chance it's how cute and coy that blonde is looking at me.

Top Bottom