What's new

My Time Bath & Body Menthol - Love In

Is anyone else crazy about this cream? I just tried it and love it. It's a very "thirsty" cream, but once you add enough water, it lathers like a beast. Did I mention it will completely freeze your face?

I got menthol 10/10, BTW. It makes Proraso look like a non-mentholated cream.

Is anyone else crazy about this cream? I just tried it and love it. It's a very "thirsty" cream, but once you add enough water, it lathers like a beast. Did I mention it will completely freeze your face?

I got menthol 10/10, BTW. It makes Proraso look like a non-mentholated cream.

I really want to try it. I currently use TSD Iced Subzero (with added menthol). I'd love to compare the two.

I don't have her menthol flavor, but I have a few jars in her other scent offerings. I love the glossy and creamy texture hat I get when mixing up the lather with her tallow recipe -- excellent stuff, IMO.

If you can get past the notion that you want the unnatural heavily mentholated shave cream, you can experience Jean's wonderful shave soap/creams in a more traditional format. She offers these in a number of different and wonderful fragrances. She does about the best job with fragrances of the cottage industry shave soap 'crafters'; scents are very soft and lush, and exceptionally enjoyable.

I have the Wisteria, and the Grapefruit/Peppermint. I like both of these so much that when I use these up, I will definitely reorder. Recommended.

-- John Gehman

Matt,

If I recall, you are also a big fan of SMN. I know SMN has a much lighter menthol content. How do you like your mytimebathandbody vs. the SMN?

Matt,

If I recall, you are also a big fan of SMN. I know SMN has a much lighter menthol content. How do you like your mytimebathandbody vs. the SMN?

I prefer it more.

SMN is great, but I really wanted a colder cream. I hope that helps.

I was wondering why the temperature had dropped so much down here in Atlanta. Now I know, Matthew's been shave with MTB&B Menthol and Osage Rub this week.:biggrin:

I was wondering why the temperature had dropped so much down here in Atlanta. Now I know, Matthew's been shave with MTB&B Menthol and Osage Rub this week.:biggrin:

I don't know how hot it has been in Atlanta, but here in NC it was close to 100 yesterday. Man, winter can't come soon enough.

I agree that her scents are downright lovely, also... this soap/cream seems really dynamic. it's easy to lather and can be used as thin and slick or airy and cushiony.

I agree that her scents are downright lovely, also... this soap/cream seems really dynamic. it's easy to lather and can be used as thin and slick or airy and cushiony.

It is easy to lather, but I feel mine needs more water than most creams do. There is nothing wrong with that though, as the cream ends up lathering like a beast.

I prefer it more.

SMN is great, but I really wanted a colder cream. I hope that helps.

It helps a lot. Now, please send your SMN to me at . . . :lol:

Just kidding, of course. MTBAB is definitely colder!! I'm actually a little afraid of what might happen if I mix the 10/10 menthol cream with my osage rub. Could that actually end global warming? Will it usher in the beginning of the new ice age? Will polar bears come knocking at my back door?

Last edited:
Could that actually end global warming?

If global warming actually existed :wink: :biggrin:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

But seriously, I used Osage Rub with the cream yesterday and it was awesome. My face was so cold, when I walked underneath the AC vent in my room, it felt like I stepped outside during winter...when I still lived in NY.

MTB&B 10/10 Menthol is a magnificent concoction. Freeze-o-licious! It lathers like there is no tomorrow, and it is slick.

Top it off with Osage and put on the parka! :taz:

Top Bottom