What's new

Strange Tabac Packaging Experience

Just got my order of Tabac and the first two shaves were terrific. This AM I'm loading by brush and feel something very strange...pieces of the Tabac bowl were breaking off into my brush. After my shave I looked at the bowl and it had cracks running in four directions...didn't notice it at the time I received the shipment from FragranceX. Anyone else have this happen? I moved the product into another container but have a feeling that I did not execute properly and it may be junk...too bad since I really like the product. The bowl was never dropped or roughly bumped after I received it. Is it possible the cracks were there but not visible when it arrived at my house?

Crazy

Wow, that's a bummer. I'd contact their customer service and see what, it anything, they could do for you.

Thanks for the update. Many B&B users have ordered from FragranceX, so it is nice to hear they back up their excellent prices with first-class customer service.

Haha I just ordered Tobac from them as well. Hopefully I don't run into the same problem. Glad to hear they set your right though.

Haha I just ordered Tobac from them as well. Hopefully I don't run into the same problem. Glad to hear they set your right though.

I wouldn't worry about it. I have gotten several orders from FragranceX including Tabac SS in a bowl, ASL and EdC, and there has never been any problem. This sounds like a one time thing -- likely not even their fault -- and they set it right in the best possible way.

Contacted FrangranceX and they are sending a replacement..no questions asked.

i'm glad to hear. I randomly ended up surfing to a site that had nothing but awfull things to say about the customer service, had me a little worried i've got a large order comming in from them. but i'll take the word of a b&b member any day over theirs.

I had great CS from FragranceX. I forgot to put the free shipping coupon code in when I ordered. They had already shipped my order, but the refunded the shipping charges, no hassle. I will order from them again. Good peeps.

Top Bottom