What's new

Astra Yes!

Got to try an Astra blade with my Super-Speed today.

BBS shave with a two pass shave.

These blades are great.

Plus I picked them up locally for 100 at the out the door price of just $10.

Life is good.

Somerville, Mass. The same Somerville as in "The All American City", former home of the Somerville House of Pizza and Joey's Ice Cream? That Somerville?

Somerville, Mass. The same Somerville as in "The All American City", former home of the Somerville House of Pizza and Joey's Ice Cream? That Somerville?

Yes that Somerville.

AKA Slumaville.:lol:

Townie, born and raised.

Don't know how it became the "The All American City".:blush:

Home of the "Winter Hill Gang".

Astra lovers -- suggest trying the astra keramiks. IMO a much better blade since it easily lasts one week and is more forgiving. Available from board member melyus.

Astra lovers -- suggest trying the astra keramiks. IMO a much better blade since it easily lasts one week and is more forgiving. Available from board member melyus.

Voice of decent here. Blades are, of course, very YMMV. But, keramiks were horribly rough/bad for me. But, then again, I don't like red pack personas either.

Group buy!!!!!!

I'm in for sure!!!

Me, too ... I've already got 100+ Astras around here, but it won't hurt to get another carton or two at this price. I go through the Astras faster than all my other blades put together.

For a brand that was virtually unknown a year ago, its amazing how the Astra-SP has exploded in popularity and availability. Even better, the price keeps coming down! The $10 price is just half of what I paid for my first carton, and its a big improvement over the $17 I paid for my second.

Are you able to get as many boxes as you want at that price? I just ordered a 1000 from this place with free shipping and I get an extra 100 to boot. :thumbup1:
I envy you. I've been wanting to buy 1000 blades from there, but I can't make the investment right now. Well, I just want to finish my sample pack first anyway. Astra Superior Platinums have been the best among the WCS extended sample pack blades so far.

Are you able to get as many boxes as you want at that price? I just ordered a 1000 from this place with free shipping and I get an extra 100 to boot. :thumbup1:

All I bought from this store were Astras and Derbys.

Both were priced at $10 for a 100 which was a box of twenty 5 packs.

I didn't ask for prices if I made a bulk purchase of say 1000 etc.

I'm not pressing my luck! Plus I don't have the money.

Still if you can get 1100 for $100 that is a "smoking hot deal".

The only thing that is not "smoking" with that deal is you don't have the opportunity to flirt with the Latin Ladies behind the counter like I do.:wink2:

Top Bottom