What's new

cant download image

when i respond to a member email i cant find the attachment button to download pic, so i can send them a pic. only when i post a thread then the attachment button is there so i can download a pic. any HELP...I HOPE THAT MADE SENSE TO SOMEBODY

when i respond to a member email i cant find the attachment button to download pic, so i can send them a pic. only when i post a thread then the attachment button is there so i can download a pic. any HELP...I HOPE THAT MADE SENSE TO SOMEBODY

Hopefully I understand this correctly (sorry if I misunderstood and give you the wrong info)... as I understand it, you are trying to reply to another member's pm and send them a picture.

So, in the pm to you, click on reply. After doing so, you should see your typical reply screen. Click on the yellow and gray icon above the text box that looks like mountains and a sun (see red arrow in pic below). You should have a link box pop up. As far as I know, you need to upload your photo(s) to an image hosting site (such as photoshop.com or photobucket.com) and copy the link to that image and paste it in the box that popped up.

proxy.php

I hope this is what you were looking for.

As far as I know, you need to upload your photo(s) to an image hosting site (such as photoshop.com or photobucket.com) and copy the link to that image and paste it in the box that popped up.

Good explanation! I just wanted to add that the image hosting site could also be Badger & Blade. On your user control panel there is a button for "Pictures & Albums" where you can upload your pictures and then include them in your PMs.

Good explanation! I just wanted to add that the image hosting site could also be Badger & Blade. On your user control panel there is a button for "Pictures & Albums" where you can upload your pictures and then include them in your PMs.

Really, I did not know that one. Cool, I will check that out. Thanks, Chimensch! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom