What's new

Hooters.....

We drive by our local Hooters often. Our girls piped up one day and said that a classmate had been with her dad (grade school age) and came to school and told everybody that they had waitresses that got to do their job in their underwear. and that someday she was going to do that job so she could wear her underwear and not have to worry about what outfit to pick out. My girls thought that was absolutely a horrible thing to want to do.(thank goodness) I laughed and told them that was good they thought that way.

I only go to Hooters with the fellas and I do like their wings. I see quite a few families dining every time I go. To me it's more of a guy's night out type of place that won't get you into trouble with SWMBO. YMMV.

i'm back from shopping today....

i was going to take my wife to her favorite buffet, and thne she said that she might try the chinese buffet instead....in the middle of the [arking lot is the Hooters....I said there is always Hooters to go to....

she laughed and hardly turns down a chicken wings, because the chinese food was a bigger draw....

i told her of this discussion and she said they she didn't care if I went to hooters or not....we have a wings place in town that does the same thing....i guess she knows i'm harmless and really don;t care if I would go but I better bring some home.....WINGS THAT IS....:cursing:

my wife is a hoot......:001_wub:

mark tssb

Wings, cold beer, sports on the tv and friendly beautiful women to assist you with your order. This is not deamining in any way shape or form. You see more skin at the beach for heaven's sake. So you are not going to go to the beach because there are women in bikinis all over?? I am yet to see any problems at any of the Hooter's I visit all over the state. I have read this entire thread and I am yet to see what the problem seems to be. Just a place to eat wings folks, that's it. I see families eating there all the time, no one cares it is not a strip joint it is a restaurant. Those of us that have the courage to admit that they have gone to a strip joint know that it does not come even close to being the same atmosphere. Said my peace.

Raf

I prefer Winghouse (a local chain....well almost local...st. pete and some city in texas). Their wings are far better than hooters.

Honestly, I see nothing wrong with it....it's not like people are drooling on the floors and wolf-whistling. It's pretty much a sports bar with attractive wait staff.

I've been to a Hooters once years ago. I was in a new city with a bunch of friends and acquintances and I was dragged along. I for one, think their food is awful and I really love buffalo wings and theirs were terrible. I wasn't impressed in the slightest with the staff either. I can guarantee I'll never go back. You can go to many places and see beautiful women, if you like the food that's one thing, but if not do you really need to go to a bar just to see women dressed like that?

I've been to a Hooters once years ago. I was in a new city with a bunch of friends and acquintances and I was dragged along. I for one, think their food is awful and I really love buffalo wings and theirs were terrible. I wasn't impressed in the slightest with the staff either. I can guarantee I'll never go back. You can go to many places and see beautiful women, but do you really need to go to a bar just to see women dressed like that?

Doesn't do anything for me either.... I would just as soon have the fat hairy men..... :blush: :biggrin:

I've been to a Hooters once years ago. I was in a new city with a bunch of friends and acquintances and I was dragged along. I for one, think their food is awful and I really love buffalo wings and theirs were terrible. I wasn't impressed in the slightest with the staff either. I can guarantee I'll never go back. You can go to many places and see beautiful women, if you like the food that's one thing, but if not do you really need to go to a bar just to see women dressed like that?

I have to agree with Tim. I just don't "get" Hooters. In my experience, their food is certainly nothing to write home about and the uniforms the waitresses wore seemed downright fugly to me (especially the ridiculous shiny leggings/tights or whatever they are -- blech).

I finally, finally went to a Hooters a few years back with a few other people. I remember sitting there thinking, "So, this is it?" :glare: Nothing special, really.

M

modern man

OOH me, me!!

(sings a song spoof..."My flabshake brings all the girls to the yard...) :smile1:

OMG! :eek: :lol: I can't stop :lol:

Is it anything like the Truffle Shuffle? Because I can do that and would like to see a nice variation :lol:

Top Bottom