What's new

every man jack (target brand)

Greetings --

Back after a bit of a B&B hiatus! I had a question regarding the brand Every Man Jack. I've been trying out the after shave lotion and have liked it -- have read some positive things about it online... but the deciding factor really is: what does the B&B community think about it?

It's branded by Target -- at least that's my understanding. It's supposedly made with natural products and is a "simple" formula (not a lot of additives, etc.). Any thoughts?

Never used it but I too have heard positive reactions to some of their products. Unless you have a long lost twin here at B&B, the deciding factor should be how well it works for you.

I have their face soap, bar soap, aftershave, and cream. It is an a good product that is affordable and gives the wife and kids a chance to spend little to add to my shave cave on holiday gift giving. The cedarwood shower gel smells real nice too.

The EMJ citrus scrub body bar is absolutely excellent. Great scent. Smells like an orange popsicle. I paid $4 for 3 bars. One of my favorite soaps for sure. :thumbup1:

I wasn't impressed with their shave cream, however their face wash, face scrub, and body wash are all fantastic. I really enjoy their signature mint scent along with the Cedarwood scent.

I have the face wash and the aftershave. The face wash is solid. When the aftershave is applied to a face wet with cold water, you'll get an ice cold face. Unfortunately once the gel dries my face feels odd, almost sticky.

I have their signature mint face wash. Very nice. Does not dry face. Cleanses well, you can actually see the difference and very soft for everyday use. Nice product. give it a try. u wont be disappointed :cool:

I use their Signature Mint body wash, and I am mostly satisfied with it. I like the Nancy Boy Invigorating a little better, but then, I like that EMJ is locally available.

I have the face wash and the aftershave. The face wash is solid. When the aftershave is applied to a face wet with cold water, you'll get an ice cold face. Unfortunately once the gel dries my face feels odd, almost sticky.

This is spot on. Absolutely what I would have said. The face wash is really a nice product. The aftershave feels good but after it dries not so much. You have to be careful not to use too much of it.

Their bar soap is great. I like their (now discontinued) Spice and the Citrus Scrub soap. Everything else is not up to snuff.

I like the emj post shave lotion and face scrub quite a bit. The brushless shaving cream is awful (imo). Somehow it increased friction for me.

I've tried the Face Lotion, fragrance free and I like it. I use it when I know that I'll be outdoors. It has sunscreen, SPF 15. I think I might try one of the face washes and maybe the body wash sometime.

I picked up the emj signature mint aftershave a couple of days ago. Nice smell. I'll have to try adding a little cold water to it.

I almost bought one of their cedarwood gift sets at Christmas, but didn't... I haven't seen the cedar scent since. Maybe it'll be out again this year? I've not tried any of their products, though.

Top Bottom