What's new

Calling All Experts......Mama Bears Orange Orange??

I am a sucker for citrus scents. I have been using Colonel Conks Lime soap but the scent does not last. I have never used Mama Bears soaps yet and would like to pick up some soon. Which citrus scent is the best???? Too many options.....

Nothing wrong with MB citrus, I just haven't tried those. I can tell you the QED Wild Orange and Fresh Lime scents are quite strong (in a good way), and EO-based, so very true to the scent.

geek --

You'll find that the soap fragrances are pleasant and generally don't last very long. The soap fragrance is there so that you 'smell something' --not 'smell like something'.

That's what colognes and EdT's are for.

Mama Bears shave soaps are wonderful. Enjoy.

-- John Gehman

I have recently acquired some MB Awakenings and while is is not citrus, it is wonderful. The soap lathers like a dream.

MB's Orange Orange is superb! Her Lime EO runs a close 2nd to QED's Lime.

I have MB's old Lime EO and Orange Orange. Both are great citrusy soaps. The Orange Orange is somewhat sweet smelling...as you would expect a nice fresh orange to smell like. The Lime EO is nice and tart, reminds me of a lime-laden Corona. Reportedly she has a new Lime EO which has even more Lime EO scent.

I would get both and be done with it. :001_rolle

P.S. I will certainly be replacing both of these soaps when I run out.

I am a sucker for citrus scents. I have been using Colonel Conks Lime soap but the scent does not last. I have never used Mama Bears soaps yet and would like to pick up some soon. Which citrus scent is the best???? Too many options.....

Trust me, you will not be disappointed ! I've been using Orange Orange and I LOVE it ! I have several of MB's soap and I haven't found a bad scent in the bunch. And on top of that her soaps are a dream to shave with!!:biggrin: BTW,if you like Bay Rum hers is to die for.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
One more for Orange Orange - picked it up as a "summer" soap but don't think it will ever be put away for long

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Try MB's "Elements of Bamboo": a good scent, very much featuring the tangerine

The Orange Orange scent pretty much smells the same as if you were to cut open an orange right now, and smell it. Its a great scent.

All of her soap scents are outstanding and the lathering and slickness very consistent. If we were forced to only buy shave soaps from one vendor to cover all the things we like, alot of people would agree that Mama Bears is the best combination of value, variety and quality.

Top Bottom