What's new

I used Tabac for the first time today...

The first time that uses it I it did not understand the second one hate it and withdraw it and after one weeks I turned it to using and now I like much.:lol:

Regards.

It is seriously contending to be the only lather producing item I use. If that were to happen I could finally realize the dream of making this cost effective.

I love the smelly stuff.

Love at first use. Ah the wonders of Tabac. I will use Tabac in the morning in your honor!

Wow, I feel honored. Thank you.

Now I just need to pick up some Tabac after shave. Man, I love vacationing in Germany.

It is seriously contending to be the only lather producing item I use. If that were to happen I could finally realize the dream of making this cost effective.

I love the smelly stuff.

I'm there with you. I am considering sells my ten-ish creams and ten-ish soaps and just using Tabac.

I revisited Tabac earlier this week after using the 10 or so shave sticks in my rotation, man what a great soap! If I could only have one soap Tabac would be it. While you're there pick up some Speick AS and shave stick, that stick is a little gem, also the Palmolive and Wilkinson sticks are excellent. If you can find it the Hattric AS is nice, there is also an EDC, which is high on my want list, Tuff AS wouldn't be a bad one to pick up.

Should I PM you my want list?:001_smile

Cheers,
David

Tabac is great stuff. I had trouble believing that it was that great (sort of like MWF) and then I tried it. It's earned a high spot in the permanent rotation.

Gentlemen,

I like Tabac, too, as do many wet shavers. What's more, the puck is so dense that it seems to last an eternity.

Now and then I can't help but tell myself, "When is this thing going to finish?"

Regards,

Obelit

Tabac is, and always will be, one of the great pleasures of wetshaving. Definitely get the ASL and the EdC for the full effect (I like the underarm deodorant too).

BTW -- how did you get to be a "Baron of Tabac" if you never even used the stuff?

:wink:

Top Bottom