What's new

Palmolive Sensitive Shaving Cream

Sorry, but I didnt find any review about it...Is it a good stuff or not ?
I read that it contains aloe vera as well. The stick is ok, but what about this one ?

Sorry, but I didnt find any review about it...Is it a good stuff or not ?
I read that it contains aloe vera as well. The stick is ok, but what about this one ?

I've bought this cream and I can say only one word: FANTASTIC.
Very creamy, rich lather. 0 irritation, good skincare.
This is the best cream I ever tried, and one of the cheapest one also.
Try it if u can !!!!!!!

I received a tube of Palmolive Sensitive in my last order from Superlather, and I've shaved with it for the past several days.

The scent of the cream is the same as the Palmolive Classic. It takes a little more product to whip up good lather in a bowl, but the lather I'm getting is very good. The cushion is excellent, and the lather feels moisturizing as I work it into my face. My last shave was with an Injector blade that was on the verge of retirement, yet even with a little added pressure, my face remains irritation-free.

All that said, I still prefer the Proraso Aloe and Green Tea over the Palmolive Sensitive, but only because I like the menthol in the former. Anyone out there who is looking for a good sensitive skin shaving cream would be remiss for not tracking down a tube to try. It might not be the Shangri-La of shaving, but it is an excellent value for the money.

Top Bottom