What's new

True Harmony

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IG4kceZBWA[/YOUTUBE]

NOTE: You should never leave a live rodent in your snake’s enclosure. This video is cute, but should not be considered a learning tool.

Now the first first one was cute, but that? That is ever so slightly disturbing! Cats and dogs should not be hugging each other like that! :eek:

Oh come on seriously what animal is cuter than a Bull Dog?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IG4kceZBWA[/YOUTUBE]

NOTE: You should never leave a live rodent in your snake’s enclosure. This video is cute, but should not be considered a learning tool.

LOL, I used to have a Ball Python (about 5.5 feet) and she would frequently "cuddle" or play with her food before the nasty violent "snap" and it was all over with.

LOL, I used to have a Ball Python (about 5.5 feet) and she would frequently "cuddle" or play with her food before the nasty violent "snap" and it was all over with.

LOL Sweet. I have a BP and he never wants to play... I just feed frozen/thaw (for non snake-people, think of "hotdogs wearing little winter jackets") and he is usually jumping for it before I lower it all the way into his feeding tub. :tongue: But they are such great pets. I've had him since he was just under 2 months old and I've never even heard him hiss.

LOL Sweet. I have a BP and he never wants to play... I just feed frozen/thaw (for non snake-people, think of "hotdogs wearing little winter jackets") and he is usually jumping for it before I lower it all the way into his feeding tub. :tongue: But they are such great pets. I've had him since he was just under 2 months old and I've never even heard him hiss.

Yeah, mine never cared for the frozen mice. It wanted live. It didn't even like it when they were stunned (as recommended by a vet) by "placing" them in the enclosure with force (think KO'd). She really wanted live, crawling and active. Once she decided it was time to eat it was fast though. I had her almost 6 years until one morning I woke and she was dead. I never had any issues. She even played (yes played) with my Boxers and was very gentle with my daughter when she was little. I never had any interest in snakes, ended up with her by happenstance and eventually really enjoyed her as a pet.

It's difficult to think of one.

Exactly. I want a English Bully soooooo bad! I almost bought one in the states but I got my orders to Japan. I've looked into it here and I can't touch one for under about $4K and I can't convince the Mrs. they are worth it.

My son has a Dumeril's Boa which will only take live food, so we throw it a mouse every 2 - 3 weeks. There is never any foreplay, however; the mouse's feet barely get a chance to touch the ground before he snake nails it and begins to squeeze it in its coils. Quite a show, if you have the stomach for it.:tongue_sm

Last edited:
Top Bottom