What's new

If your SO is loud...

Be careful who your neighbors are. :lol:
It's a shame the kids are being charged though, not too many people have the guts to step in like that.

TORRINGTON, Conn. — Police in Connecticut say they arrested four teenagers who misunderstood a woman's screams and beat a 25-year-old man who was having sex with her in her bedroom.

The teens were arraigned Wednesday in Bantam Superior Court on assault and conspiracy charges in the June 6 beating in Torrington. They were arrested Tuesday.

Police say a 16-year-old girl who lives in the home overheard the man and the 34-year-old woman, and got four friends to stop what she thought was an attack.

Authorities say the teens beat the man with a baseball and punched him. He was treated at a local hospital for multiple injuries and released the same night.

A message was left at a phone listing in the woman's name. There was no phone listing for the man.

I wonder how they got into the house. There may be more to the story. I am all for people taking action, but you have to know what you are doing. What a shame. The road to Hell...

I wonder how they got into the house. There may be more to the story. I am all for people taking action, but you have to know what you are doing. What a shame. The road to Hell...

Part of the article Fnord posted might shine some light onto it...

Police say a 16-year-old girl who lives in the home overheard the man and the 34-year-old woman, and got four friends to stop what she thought was an attack.

But if anyone in this situation had ulterior motives, I'd say it was the girl trying to trick her friends into beating her mom's ex-boyfriend. The whole story seems a bit confusing.

Maybe they should keep it down when the daughter is home...

But if anyone in this situation had ulterior motives, I'd say it was the girl trying to trick her friends into beating her mom's ex-boyfriend. The whole story seems a bit confusing.

Maybe they should keep it down when the daughter is home...

Definitely. It says the attack continued even after the woman threw herself over him to protect him.

Yeah. Those kids can go to jail.

Interesting, that other story makes much more sense. The one I read did not mention the girl being the daughter of the 34 year old.

So yeah, they can go to jail now that I know the rest of the story.

Interesting, that other story makes much more sense. The one I read did not mention the girl being the daughter of the 34 year old.

So yeah, they can go to jail now that I know the rest of the story.

Pure speculation on my part, but reading that story I wonder if the 25 year old man (the beating victim) had something going with the 16 year old girl and that's why she had her friends beat him up. Regardless, I think there is more going on there than either story mentions.

Top Bottom