What's new

Billy Mays Dead

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
TAMPA — Billy Mays, the TV pitchman whose trademark voice helped sell everything from cleaning supplies to baking soda, was found dead this morning by his wife at his Tampa home. No cause of death has been reported and no foul play is suspected, according to Tampa police.

Mays, 50, was pronounced dead at 7:45 a.m. at 2853 Bowen Daniel Dr., #1201. His wife, Deborah Mays, found him unresponsive this morning. The Medical Examiner's Office will complete Mays' autopsy by tomorrow afternoon.

TAMPA — Billy Mays, the TV pitchman whose trademark voice helped sell everything from cleaning supplies to baking soda, was found dead this morning by his wife at his Tampa home. No cause of death has been reported and no foul play is suspected, according to Tampa police.

Mays, 50, was pronounced dead at 7:45 a.m. at 2853 Bowen Daniel Dr., #1201. His wife, Deborah Mays, found him unresponsive this morning. The Medical Examiner's Office will complete Mays' autopsy by tomorrow afternoon.

Just searched the i-nets. Nothing about this at all. Do you have a link?

Guess its over for a while.
the third celeb bit the dust so its a while until another another one does.

A lot of deaths in the last week or so: Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, and Billy Mays. Of course, Mays wasn't on the level of the first three but he was still a TV personality.

When I first read this, I thought this was someone falling for the fake rumors about other celebrities deaths that idiots on the internet like to spread after genuine celebrity deaths as a sick joke. (Jeff Goldblum is a favorite.)

Wow. As Seen on TV will never be the same.

Is it just me or did his beard look painted on? He must have spent an hour every morning trimming that thing.

I'll miss him. I'm the only one in my family who liked him and his yelling :biggrin:

Funny thing is, before watching Pitchmen he got on my nerves. It was only after seeing that show that I realized what a nice guy Billy Mays seemed to be. I feel for his family, especially his little girl, she seemed to be crazy about her dad and I can't blame her. :001_smile Rest in peace Billy.

Top Bottom