What's new

Who wants to be Michigan's newest Lieutenant Governor

As you are well aware, I am both MCP and villain queller. I've been rewarded with the governorship based on merit... You will not be handed my territory by the great Czar. Maybe someone else's... :cool:

Villain queller? Neil deserves more credit for my defeat than the court's prancing, namby pamby poet. :tongue:

Precisely! Neil vanquished me! :biggrin:

All he did was fix a couple of your typos. I'm the one that mentally beat you like a drum for all of the world to see. You are a mental midget, aren't you?

I did that for you a bunch too... It was the cumulative affect of that mental beating that you took:tongue:

All he did was fix a couple of your typos. I'm the one that mentally beat you like a drum for all of the world to see. You are a mental midget, aren't you?

I did that for you a bunch too... It was the cumulative affect of that mental beating that you took:tongue:

Mental beating? Pfft! Someone has an inflated opinion of himself! :001_rolle

Oh really? You want it fixed? Here you go:

Better? :biggrin:

Whatever you say... What was pathetic is how you just kept taking the beatings without being able to muster any kind of witty response. You just kept lobbing softballs for me AND Neil to beat you over the head with :tongue:

Top Bottom