What's new

Now That Was Fast

I had a similar experience. I forgot a few items I planned to order and emailed him asking if they could be added. He did so....for free!
Every vendor I've used that is recommended here has been first rate!

WCS got me my Personna's from California faster than I got my TOBS Avocado from MiN New York. And I live in Ohio.

Great service.

Talk about great service. I placed an order Saturday morning from WCS and it arrived yesterday afternoon. I live near Chicago. Way to go John:001_smile

I'll add my voice to the chorus. I ordered som TOBS No. 74 Original Aftershave (thus it had to be shipped on the ground) and it arrived 2 days after I placed the order. From CA to TX. Plus the best price on the item around.

I would agree about John but I noticed the hand written note in my order was quite feminine. I think John is getting credit for someone elses work. :biggrin:

How about giving a little credit to the much maligned Postal Service?:001_smile It takes a week or more for 1st class mail from Southern Cal. to the Seattle area, I sent a razor via first class mail to Alabama on a Monday and they had it on Wednesday. I just received a package from the UK that took 5 days, shipped on the 17th received on the 22nd. The package I sent to the UK took 6, standard airmail. I have had nothing but great service from WCS, I just know it will take a little longer to arrive.

Cheers,
David

How about giving a little credit to the much maligned Postal Service?:001_smile It takes a week or more for 1st class mail from Southern Cal. to the Seattle area, I sent a razor via first class mail to Alabama on a Monday and they had it on Wednesday. I just received a package from the UK that took 5 days, shipped on the 17th received on the 22nd. The package I sent to the UK took 6, standard airmail. I have had nothing but great service from WCS, I just know it will take a little longer to arrive.

Cheers,
David
Agreed, I have the same experience. I get packages form Florida much faster than I do from SoCal, and I'm in SF. :001_huh:

Just ordered a Gold Futur, Cella cream, and a Merkur mustache razor from him. I heard about his fast shipping and great customer service so thats why I ordered from him.

Top Bottom