What's new

Shaving soaps on Artfire.com

Has anybody used any of the various and sundry handmade soaps listed from their vendors? I found one that's listed as Desert Sage that sounds intriguing. I love the smell of sage brush after a rain...

On a similar note, does anybody know of a soap from one the better known soapmakers that has that kind of sage scent, or, alternatively, the type of sage scent you get from sage spice?

I don't have specific knowledge of that soap, but I'd say you won't know if it's good until you try it.

You might give this one a try though. I recently picked up several of the EO Honeybee soaps, and they're stellar, inexpensive and smell great.

Pre De Provence is said to have a sage scent, and is one of my favorite soaps. I don't know if it evokes "desert sage" to me though. It's more of a fresh sweet linen sort of smell.

Last edited:
I don't have specific knowledge of that soap, but I'd say you won't know if it's good until you try it.

You might give this one a try though.

I did run across that one while meandering through the wilds of the WWW today. It would be nice to be able to sniff before purchasing... :smile:

I may just get brave and give that Desert Sage one a try...

Thanks for your input!

Top Bottom